Ever wondered if you could
- change the program of your robot wirelessly without connecting the programming cable? Or
- make your arduino communicate with two computers simultaneously using the same Serial 0 pins? or
- view debugging data in serial monitor wirelessly rather than running behind your robot with your laptop, holding that programming cable while it’s following line or solving maze?
Now you can do all of these things by using this arduino shield. You can also change the bluetooth device name & password and prevent other people from accessing your arduino.
Click here for user manual.
Click here for demo video.
• Wirelessly upload sketches to your arduino like a pro!!
• Make your serial monitor wireless.
• Can be used as a general purpose Bluetooth device. E.g.: HC-05.
• Supports parallel communication at Serial 0 (details in user manual topic no. 6).
• Auto reset toggle feature.
• Easy access to Bluetooth device command mode.
• Wireless connection Range: 5 meters.
• Usage: wireless programming, wireless serial monitor, android/PC controlled robot etc.
Related To This Item
Question & Answer
Q: Wireless Programming & Communication Shield এর operating Voltage কত? Questioned by Shohag885599, 19-Jul-2017
There are both 5V and 3.3V lines. As it is an arduino shield, users do not have to worry about the operating voltage. Answered by A.R, 02-Aug-2017 04:34 AM
Q: if i use l298 motor sheild giving 12volts with this , can be any problem? Questioned by anjanhalder48, 19-Aug-2017
If your motor shield does not use arduino pin 0 and 1, then no problem. Answered by A.R, 20-Aug-2017 06:04 AM
Reviews & Ratings
0 Ratings / 0 Reviews
09.00am - 08.00pm (7 days a week)
Pay cash on delivery
Pay cash at your doorstep
All over Bangladesh
Warranty and Replacement
Up to 1 Year