360 Nano Bot Revision 2 is the all in one robot from “TechshopBD” and upgraded version of the first generation 360 Nano Bot. This very small sized (10 cm diameter) and lightweight robot platform is for people who wants to learn robot programming on a robust readymade platform. If you are getting into the world of robotics and learning the basics, 360 Nano Bot R2 can be your best friend. With it, you can make 4 types of basic robots and learn robot programming in the best possible way.
Want to know more about this robot? Click here for promo video.
Note: Batteries aren't provided with the product. Get 2 pcs of good quality 18650 sized 3.7V Li-ion batteries to run the robot. Product color (that you'll receive) will be either blue or black depending on raw material (PCB) of current production.
With 360 Nano Bot you can learn the following.
- Learn how to use buttons, buzzer, Infrared sensors, Bluetooth, Encoders etc.
- Learn how to use graphical displays and control DC motors.
- Make a Line Follower Robot.
- Make an Obstacle Avoider Robot.
- Make a Bluetooth controlled Robot that you can control with your phone.
- Make a Maze Solver Robot.
1. 4 in 1 robot. Great for beginners and intermediate level robotics learners.
2. Arduino Nano Built-in. Programmable with the Arduino IDE software.
3. High quality IR line sensors, obstacle sensors, wheel encoders and built-in bluetooth radio.
4. Powered by rechargeable Li-ion battery. Battery charger built-in. USB port doubles as programming and charging port.
5. 128X64 graphical OLED display, user buttons, buzzer etc. are included onboard.
6. Battery voltage level notification and Low battery warning. Battery over discharge protection.
7. High quality components with world class circuit board.
1. 360 Nano Bot R2 with OLED display.
2. USB cable for programming and battery charging.
3. User manual (Hardcopy) with passwords for online resources (codes and firmware).
1. User Manual (Softcopy)- click here
2. All in One firmware and usage (password provided with product)- click here
3. Arduino Codes and Projects (password provided with product)- click here
You can also find these files inside the "Documents" tab.
Warranty and Replacement:
This product is sold under our 3 days replacement warranty and 1 year free service warranty. Click here for T&C.