This is the clone of Pickit2. This programmer supports Pickit2 software. It is a low-cost development tool with an easy to use interface for programming. It supports baseline (PIC10F, PIC12F5xx, PIC16F5xx), midrange (PIC12F6xx, PIC16F), PIC18F, PIC24, dsPIC30, dsPIC33, and PIC32 families of 8-bit, 16-bit, and 32-bit microcontrollers, and many Microchip Serial EEPROM products.
- You can program your mcu simply by placing on the ZIF socket.
- 3 channel logic analyzer.
- Built in USB to Serial Feature.
- Support wide range of Microchip's MCU. ICSP connector.
The Status LEDs indicate the status of the PIC Programmer R2.
1. Red LED: Place any 40 or 28 pin PIC MCU into the ZIF socket to burn.
2. Yellow LED: Place any 8/14/18/20 pin PIC MCU into the ZIF socket to burn.
3. Green LED (Busy): The PIC Programmer R2 is busy with programming progress.
4. Blue LED (VDD): You have selected VPP first program entry.
1. The PIC Programmer R2
2. USB Cable A to B
3. DVD (PICkit2, mikroC IDE and many more)
You can also have a look at our PIC Programmer R1 from here.
PIC Programmer R2
Question & Answer
Reviews & Ratings
0 Ratings / 0 Reviews
09.00am - 08.00pm (7 days a week)
Pay cash on delivery
Pay cash at your doorstep
All over Bangladesh
Warranty and Replacement
Up to 1 Year