0.96 inch OLED Display Module SPI/I2C 128×64 – 7 Pin is a display module can be interfaced with any microcontroller using SPI/IIC protocols. It is having a resolution of 128x64. The package includes display board, display, 7 pin male header pre soldered to board. OLED (Organic Light-Emitting Diode) is a self light-emitting technology composed of a thin, multilayered organic film placed between an anode and cathode. In contrast to LCD technology, OLED does not require a backlight. OLED possesses high application potential for virtually all types of displays and is regarded as the ultimate technology for the next generation of flat-panel displays. OLEDs basic structure consists of organic materials positioned between the cathode and the anode, which is composed of electric conductive transparent Indium Tin Oxide (ITO). The organic materials compose a multi layered thin film, which includes the Hole Transporting Layer (HTL), Emission Layer (EML) and the Electron Transporting Layer (ETL). By applying the appropriate electric voltage, holes and electrons are injected into the EML from the anode and the cathode, respectively. The holes and electrons combine inside the EML to form excitons, after which electro luminescence occurs. The transfer material, emission layer material and choice of electrode are the key factors that determine the quality of OLED components.
• Monochrome 7-pin SSD1306 0.96” OLED display.
• 128×64 pixel resolution with 160° viewing angle.
• Supply voltage 3V – 5V (supports both 5V and 3.31v logic devices).
• Uses SSD1306 for interfacing hence can communicate through SPI or IIC.
• Multiple SPI or IIC devices are supported
• Only Need 2 I/O Port Control
• Full Compatible with Arduino
• Factory configured for SPI protocol (can easily change to IIC)
• Can be easily interfaced with Arduino (Library available).
• Supports decent graphics of bitmap images.
• Ultra-low power consumption: normal display 0.06W (far below the TFT display)
• GND: Power ground
• VCC: 3.3V or 5V power supply
• D0: CLK Clock
• D1: MOSI data
• RST: Reset
• DC: data / command
• CS: Chip select signal
• Smart watches
• Smart car camera image displayed in real time
• The battery management apparatus
• IPC handle
• Feature phones
• Portable medical instrument
1 X 0.96 inch OLED display module 128X64 (White)
|Pixel Resolution||128 x 64|
|Input Voltage(VDC)||3.3 to 6|
|Compatible I/O Level||3.3V, 5V|
|Operating Temperature (°C)||-30 to 70|
Question & Answer
Reviews & Ratings
1 Ratings / 0 Reviews
09.00am - 08.00pm (7 days a week)
Pay cash on delivery
Pay cash at your doorstep
All over Bangladesh
Warranty and Replacement
Up to 1 Year