Based on STE2007 single chip LCD controller,Arduino Compatible Graphical LCD gives you a platform for interfacing graphical LCD with your arduino board. Get all the demo codes,user manual,datasheet etc. from the 'documents' section and get started!
• 1.3” diagonal LCD display.
• Monochrome display.
• 96 x 68 pixels.
• IO pins are 5V compatible, built in level converter.
• 3 pin SPI digital interface.
• Example codes are included.
• Library has text and geometric functions.
• Requires only 3 IO of the micro-controller to drive the LCD.
• LCD dimension 35mm x 31 mm.
Question & Answer
Q: Is the LCD included Questioned by shparvez001, 22-Jun-2014
Of course. This board features a GLCD as you can see in the picture. Answered by A.R, 23-Jun-2014 04:38 AM
Q: Demo of the LCD https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLXmFn1t1oCOGQAfpgBrAcLJo2DrieCy3K Questioned by shuzon, 21-May-2016
Q: how do i connect the pins with ardunio Questioned by eee.rasel16, 17-Aug-2016
goto: documents>code>user guide Answered by shuzon, 21-Nov-2016 05:48 AM
Reviews & Ratings
0 Ratings / 0 Reviews
09.00am - 08.00pm (7 days a week)
Pay cash on delivery
Pay cash at your doorstep
All over Bangladesh
Warranty and Replacement
Up to 1 Year