This AlphaBot2 robot kit is designed to use with an Arduino compatible controller (not included). It features rich common robot functions including line tracking, obstacle avoiding, ultrasonic ranging, infrared remote control, Bluetooth communication, etc.
Thanks to the highly integrated modular design, it is fairly easy to assemble by a snap, no soldering, no wiring. After a few minutes spent on hardware assembing, you're almost there, our open source demo codes is ready to help you get started fast.
AlphaBot2 employs a 2-layer structure to provide excellent stability and compatibility.
AlphaBot2-Base, the lower base chassis:
- 5-ch infrared sensor, analog output, combined with PID algorithm, stable line tracking
- Onboard modules like line tracking, obstacle avoiding, needs no messy wiring
- TB6612FNG dual H-bridge motor driver, compared with L298P, it's more efficient, more compact, and less heating
- N20 micro gear motor, with metal gears, low noise, high accuracy
- Onboard RGB LEDs, true color lighting, pretty cool
AlphaBot2-Ar, the upper adapter board for controller:
- Onboard Arduino interface, into which Arduino controller can be directly plugged
- 0.96inch 128x64 yellow/blue dual color OLED
- TLC1543 AD acquisition chip
- PC8574 I/O expander, avoid I/O shortage
- Xbee connector, for connecting dual-mode Bluetooth module
Note: You need to attach an Arduino Uno (not included in the kit) to run the robot.
Click here to know more from supplier website.
Question & Answer
Q: Kon arduno die ami atike coding korbo:-( Questioned by almona, 28-May-2018
Arduino UNO. Please see the pictures here: https://www.waveshare.com/alphabot2-ar-acce-pack.htm Answered by A.R, 29-May-2018 04:11 AM
Reviews & Ratings
1 Ratings / 0 Reviews
09.00am - 08.00pm (7 days a week)
Pay cash on delivery
Pay cash at your doorstep
All over Bangladesh
Warranty and Replacement
Up to 1 Year