3) Support IC/ID dual frequency replication
4) Driver-free, no need to download software installation
5) When connect the RFID Reader to the computer with the USB cable, then can find the software.
6) Support ID125K, 8800, 5200, 4305, 5577, 8265 card.
7) Support UID FUID CUID UFUID IC semi-encrypted card, Most of IC full encryption card.
8) Has USB full speed interface
9) Two-color LED light prompt (red light is standby, green is working)
10) Built-in buzzer "beep" sound reminder
Dimensions: 108 (L) X 68 (W) X 12 mm (H)
Interface: USB full speed
Working Voltage: 5 V DC
Working current: 200mA
Standby current: 50mA
Normal current: 100mA
Working frequency: 125KHz / 13.56 MHz
Smart card support: for 125KHz ID type: EM4100, TK4100, 8800, 5200, EM4305, T5577, 8265 etc.
For 13.56MHz IC type: UID FUID CUID UFUID, Most of IC Half-encryption, IC Full-encryption etc.
Supported operating systems: Support Windows computer. Not support Linux, Mac.
How to use the card reader?
1) Connect the device to your computer with the USB cable.
2) You can view and open the software on your computer.
Read and write ordinary 125 KHz RFID card
1. Place the card on the card reader and press "Read" on the software to scan the card.
2. The software will scan and display the card number
3. Place a writable T5577 (125 KHz writable chip) on the card reader and press "Write" on the software.
Read and write 13.56MHz IC, IC half encryption card, IC full encryption card
1. Place the card on the card reader and press "Card number" or "Start decoding" on the software.
2. Place a writable UID (13.56MHz writable chip) on the card reader and press "Write Card" on the software.
Question & Answer
Reviews & Ratings
0 Ratings / 0 Reviews
09.00am - 08.00pm (7 days a week)
Pay cash on delivery
Pay cash at your doorstep
All over Bangladesh
Warranty and Replacement
Up to 1 Year